Friday, October 7, 2011

Why Stop at Five!



                                                           
    The FIVE
These are all books that I have put off. Hopefully there will be many more to add to these. If I know myself there definitely will be. As always you are invited to read a long if these are books you too have put off.






I have found myself getting very excited about the arrival of my birthday and I have to say that even if I complete none of my list it has already made me excited about turning 27. I have been thinking about what books I wanted tackle over the next year and it was sort of overwhelming. I realized that there are so many amazing books that I want to read that I haven't; along with books that I have read long ago and want to experience again as an adult. The conclusion that I came to is this is my ship and I am captaining it so I can do what I want. I decided that I am going to commit to five books but if I feel compelled to read more I will and if not that is okay too. I also realized that several of the books have a similar message which is one of transformation through a journey. I am not sure what the next year will bring me but I think at the very least it will force me to be present in the everyday. EPIC WIN! Check out a few of the books I want to read and let me know what you think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment