Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ode to My Facebook Statuses

Thanks to the timeline feature I am now able to bring you a gathering of some of my gems of Facebook statuses in 2011.

 Things I have learned this month: Letting go is much harder than holding on AND admitting your weaknesses makes your stronger.

there are only two kinds of honest people in the world: small children and drunk people.- FACT

I walked for miles to find you and found myself

"I think way too much about someone I think so little of"

I was afraid to fall so I held on tighter, but when I let go I found myself firmly planted on the ground.

I let myself fall in love with you..and I let myself let you go...those were the two best decisions I have made in my life

Girls rule and boys drool


You're not for now, I will accept that but maybe our paths will meet again at a time when we are just right for each other. If not I hope you know I loved you with my whole heart and you'll always have a special place there

The pain of a broken heart lets you know you are still alive <--- Oscar Worthy! 


I just side eyed myself... CLEARLY! I went to the Soap Opera Digest school of the arts, where I majored in Facebook Statuses. I am a bit melodramatic! I gotta pat myself on the back though, I managed to be both deep AND give Susan Lucci a run for her money. Please keep in mind that this was over at least a year and a half, it looks so terrible all bunched here in one place. Looking back it doesn't feel as bad NOW as it seemed THEN! Hopefully 2012 will bring me no more of the above..YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment