Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you all are enjoying the holidays with whoever you call family. I am here in West Virginia with my mummy and my little brother Damien. I got up super early this morning and made Christmas breakfast. I made this scrumptious buttermilk blueberry breakfast cake. I got the recipe from Pinetrest {I am so in love with Pinterest} and it was super easy. It turned out super yummy {wow that was a lot of suppers}even Damien loved it and he is the worlds pickiest eater. I added a little cinnamon to it and I think next time I will make some fresh whipped cream to put on top. I will include the link below. The rest of my day will be filled with family time and reading. Have a wonderful day all!

Our tree in the early morning light

Finished  Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake

I made that!

No comments:

Post a Comment