Monday, January 28, 2013

Tweet Tweet, B**ches!

What's Twitter? Why tweet? That's basically what I say when people ask me if I am on it. This is not a list item but it is 2013 so, it should be.   My friends David and Brian, have made fun of me for my absolute REFUSAL to join twitter. I just never saw the point, I did not get it or saw the purpose in it and remained firm in my stance on not joining...UNTIL TONIGHT!



Here is why, my roommate suckered me into spending Monday nights with her watching some little show called The Bachelor, I hear it is really popular. I said why not, now that Gossip Girl is over I need something to fill that time slot. She and I spend Monday nights giggling and sending each other atomic level side eye as we watch these simpletons fall in love with one supreme hot dude. Tonight was so no exception and it did not disappoint. But I am sure you are wondering how does one get from side eye to tweet? What finally pushed me to and over the Twitter cliff was tonight's episode when one of the bevy of beauties LITERALLY threw a temper tantrum to get this man's attention and you know what HE FELL FOR IT. Not only did he leave contestant #8 that he was on a solo date with in order to console this madam through her tear filled break down her golden raspberry winning performance, he gave her a rose on the spot. THEN this girl had the nerve to look dead in the camera and smirk, I CAN. NOT. I had enough I was ready to throw serious shade at this man, ESPECIALLY since these women cannot.

SO, in the spirit of my generation and social media I created a Twitter account JUST so I can tweet my commentary at Sean "Pretty but basic" Lowe and ABC! Don't get me wrong this man Sean seems like a legit nice guy but DAG, how basic can he get? I see what you did there Sean, overlooking the grade A crazy in that girl because she is "not just a pretty face" accept she is and she is also immature and dramatic.

Anyway, my sole purpose of my twitter account will be to tweet at this man all season long, because while the rest of America is falling in love with your baby blues and dimples, I will be here to keep it real and READ your basic self in 140 characters if necessary, so you're welcome!

GOAL = by the end of the season Sean will tweet me back #comingforyoubooboo #allingoodfun #simpleandsexy #niceguysfinishfirst #butsododramaticgirls

2 comments: