Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Month to Me!

Knock knock...
Who's there?
The month of my birth...

November is here and my birthday is tomorrow! Although I have to tell the blogging world that I have been a little ho hum about the big day. I haven't made plans to celebrate and I have no big party plans to kick off 27 in Three.Six.Five. I am not really sure what the deal is, why I'm so bla about it but maybe it is because I have had so much on my mind. School..finding a job...finding and trying on bridesmaids dresses, SCHOOL! between all of that my bday kind of just popped up. Everyone else seems more excited about it than me. As the sun sets on 26 I find myself feeling a little sad about it. It was such an eventful year and so much has happened {some of it I would like to forget} but I remember thinking a few days ago that I really have learned so much in a year. I think me now is  a little better than me at this time last year; I guess that is part of growing up and becoming an adult. Truthfully I am just happy and thankful to have seen another year.

I have a pretty awesome week ahead, Thursday is the Watch the Throne Concert! I am soooooooooo excited! I am proud to say that I am going by myself and I am NOT ashamed of it. Saturday is the walk for the American Heart Association {donate here!} and I get to spend the afternoon with some of my favorite people, my X teammates! I promise to post pictures of both!

I look forward to tomorrow's sunrise and I plan on enjoying my day to the fullest. It is supposed to be nice so I definitely want to enjoy the day maybe a bike ride to a museum, lunch date with a friend and then a coffee date with my mentor. I  promise to put on a fresh coat of nail polish {my new favorite color for Fall} and a show stopping outfit {anything that doesn't involve chucks or sperrys} and head out and enjoy my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment