Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Change Up

This week I realized a couple of things:
1) I am a very indecisive person and 2) my list felt a little falsified. After deciding to go natural I started to think about other things and before you know it things were popping up left and right. SO I decided to make some changes to my list and be truer to myself about what I REALLY want to do this year. Check out my updated list below!


1.       Sing in public…  
2.       Leap from a plane
3.       Ride a horse
4.       Go white water rafting
5.       FINALLY graduate from college
6.       Be a bridesmaid
7.       WORK a pair of stilettos – preferably  a really expensive pair  with an outfit I've been too scared to wear! 
8.       Take a hot air balloon ride
9.       Visit all of the Smithsonian Museums – the free ones
10.   Learn to tap dance and take a ballet class AND see the Rockettes! 
11.   Go on a nice date with a BOY!
12.   Learn to shoot a gun, so I no longer will be afraid of them.
13.   Experience a hockey game
14.   Master winter sports aka go snowboarding or tubing
15.   Read 5 of the classics I haven’t read {changed these too!}
16.   Have a conversation in Spanish Go to Zoo Lights!
17.   Road trip preferably across country but Marti Gras or Vegas would be nice!
18.   Spend the day hanging out with Damien,  my little brother
19.   Take a segway tour
20.   Run and FINISH a 5K race
21.   See an amazing view   Go natural {with my hair}
22.    Rock an outfit I've been too scared to wear! start and finish all of my little projects
23.   Make a 4 course gourmet meal!     Finally get a tattoo
24.   Start a Roth IRA
25.   Write a letter to someone I admire
26.   Make a mends with my dads
27.   Leave the country

 *learn to play the piano. This is something I have wanted to do my entire life buuuut requires me to have a piano. If anyone has any tips on how to get this done with out the aforementioned let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment