Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Love/Hate..Mostly Hate Relationship

Yes, I know I swore I would not sing about love again....especially if it does not exist but I can't help it, I had to take a moment to share some deep feelings that I have been having lately.

I am in a deep struggle right now, I am currently going back and forth, falling in and out of love. I look at pictures of how it used to be and how happy I was with you and I think how easily it could be to go back, except it wont be. That part of my life is over and I have to accept it; things can never be the same. 

I keep pretending that I am okay, I've moved on and that I am so much better now. I tell myself that I am just doing what is natural, but the truth of the matter is every time I get a glimpse of myself in the mirror I feel as though I look a little different, a little off. It is obvious that I am not the same and this relationship has changed me for life. I know I will learn to love this relationship again but today is not that day, in fact instead of lamenting about my loving feelings toward you I find myself just saying...


I HATE MY EFFING HAIR! There I said it!

My happiness is but a hair flip away!

No comments:

Post a Comment