Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oops I Did It Again

This blog is so typically me.... see what I did there ;)

Anyway once again I have gotten bored with something and thus lagged in it. I am pretty sure I owe this blog a dozen posts. A few from the most amazing road trip, a white water rafting trip in New River Gorge and some other cool stuff that happened some time this year. I have to be honest life got busy and I guess that is good but I also got tired of reading my own blog. Whatever that saying is about being your own worst critic is true and similar to the conversation that goes on about my tree stump like structure, I soon beat this blog to a bloody pulp.Recently I remembered though how much fun I had writing this thing, and though I share it with all of the interwebs, it really is for me. With that realization I pulled my bruised and battered blogging ego up and decided to just let my fingers do some tapping.

so here is how it is going to work, I am gonna do a fast update of things I've  done and share some pretty awesome news!!! Finally, talk about what I hope to do with my time in 2013.  

So, yea, I'm back...at this moment in my head, I just cued 2 Chainz. :/





No comments:

Post a Comment